Audio Branding Agency & Strategy
Do you need an audio branding agency?
If you want to develop an audio branding strategy for your business, you should work with an expert in the field, which could in fact be an audio branding agency.
In case you want to try it yourself, you should at least have someone with great experience guiding you through every step of the process.
What is the best audio branding strategy?
It’s hard to say, because a strategy isn’t fixed. In fact, it is a fluid, flexible and agile process that adapts to the needs of a brand.
First off, what is audio branding?
Audio branding is the process that aims to maximise a brand’s communication and marketing strategy through the medium of sound. Moreover, it allows a brand to strengthen its brand identity and core values. Simultaneously, it helps develop an emotional relationship with the target audience within a unique multi-sensory experience.
Also, the audio branding process includes the creation of various sonic assets, like audio logo, brand music, UX sounds and more.
What is the Audioframework?
The Audioframework is a custom-made audio branding strategy for your brand. It smoothly integrates with your branding and content marketing strategies. Additionally, it is highly versatile and will be tailored to the needs of your brand.
Over the years, I’ve collaborated with more than one audio branding agency and worked on over 60 audio branding projects. Thanks to this precious experience in the field I could understand the needs of different brands, from corporate to boutique, and how to best address their needs.
Hence, I spent over one year developing the Audioframework and because of its agility and flexibility we can fully customise it to perfectly fit your requirements.
What is the goal of this strategy?
The goal is to provide you with all the tools to adapt and shape your sonic presence across your channels and touchpoints. In this way you will keep a consistent voice and strengthen your brand’s identity.
With the development of original sonic assets and guidelines, you will:
- Maximize your marketing and branding strategy.
- Strengthen your brand identity and core values.
- Save time by working faster and more efficiently.
- Communicate clearly and coherently across all channels.
- Stand out from the competition.
- Increase your brand’s memorability.
- Deliver your brand’s message where visuals cannot reach your target audience.
- Connect on a deeper level with your audiences.
- Improve the customer experience.
- Have a selection of custom music and sounds unique to your brand.
Find out more about the Audioframework here.
Which audio branding services and sonic assets can I offer?
- Audio Logo
- Brand Music: embodies the brand’s core values and personality. You can use it in different scenarios, like brand films, conferences, music on hold and company events.
- Music Framework which defines the brand sound and core instrumentation and other music-related elements that reflect the personality and qualities of your brand.
- Guidelines and tactics: detailed guidelines and tactics based on your branding and marketing strategy. These will simplify the application of music and instrumentation in various types of content, advertising, and on different channels.
- Competitive Analysis: research and analysis of the sonic presence of your competitors and your industry.
- Sound Design Framework: it includes the recording and designing of all the sonic elements that represent your brand, i.e. product sounds, the sound of your tools, machineries, workspaces. You can use these in your brand videos, podcasts and advertising.
- Music Productions for video advertising, brand films, podcast intros and outros, music on hold, events, fairs, tutorials and more.
- Brand Voice: guidelines for the usage of voice and also the scouting of voice artists.
- Audio Ads: tailored strategies and tactics to leverage the power of audio advertising (i.e. Spotify advertising)
- Sound Icons for Website, In-App sounds, Smart assistants.
- Brand Music Closet: a custom music library meant to accommodate all your video and branded content needs. Find out more here.
- Music Licensing Playlists: based on your guidelines, it includes a wide selection of tracks that are ready to license.
- Branded Music Playlists: Spotify playlists centered around moods, seasons and activities (i.e. Workout) to engage with your audience, that are consistent with your brand identity.
- Internal Audioframework: includes acoustic improvement recommendations for workspaces, location guidelines, music related activities for employees.
- Regional Audioframework: guidelines, tactics, instrumentation, genre and variations based on regional preferences, differences and demographics.
- And more.
Find out more about my audio branding services here.
Do you have any questions? Chat with me on the right or schedule a FREE consultation call by clicking here.